Mr. Explodeo Mr. Explodeo

yo

u get a 5 for the name and a 10 for the name. u get a 9 for interactivity cuz u had left and right crossed on one of the preloader guys.

but the name... it is in my language. i love you, as a brother. both of you. (there were two, right?)

Home with Neo & Trinity Home with Neo & Trinity

yo

i ain't gonna criticize you cuz that shit's like 4 years old now lol but it did need to be longer. what i saw was excellent, that's the only reason why. good shit, baby.

The Meeting The Meeting

nice drawing

i like ur style of animation. if some of my numbers seem off, it's cuz i have ADD and didn't watch it thru.

I Love Egg ep.11 I Love Egg ep.11

ahh

that's adorable. i love it!

i'll be the patron non-saint of men who appreciate cute things lol

Banana Fingers EP. 3 Banana Fingers EP. 3

gahhhahhahahaha

i love you, phoomph. i';v also definitely said that word before without having previously seen you username. that's ok tho, only creative geniuses such as ourselves can ever think of such a word.

Tier Tier

you should tell the people what tier means

german for animal.

excellent job, though. one minor improvement that woulda knocked my socks off (if i was wearing any): synch the pistons and shit with the drums.

poxpower responds:

For all you care, Tier can mean ButterBall Turkey. Listen, don't read :o

Elian - Wazzup!!! Elian - Wazzup!!!

gahhhhahahah

i haven't seen that in YEARS haha that was great

Elect Mushroom Clock Elect Mushroom Clock

nice speech

i love the song at the end tho... what is it? it's in at least one other flash and it's excellent. please tell me the name. thanks.

Mushroom-Clock responds:

It's the theme to "The Patriot". It had the sex machine himself, Mel Gibson, as the leading role.

You are NOT Japanese! You are NOT Japanese!

SCORE! i loved it!!! 5!