Mr. Explodeo Mr. Explodeo

yo

u get a 5 for the name and a 10 for the name. u get a 9 for interactivity cuz u had left and right crossed on one of the preloader guys.

but the name... it is in my language. i love you, as a brother. both of you. (there were two, right?)

Home with Neo & Trinity Home with Neo & Trinity

yo

i ain't gonna criticize you cuz that shit's like 4 years old now lol but it did need to be longer. what i saw was excellent, that's the only reason why. good shit, baby.

The Meeting The Meeting

nice drawing

i like ur style of animation. if some of my numbers seem off, it's cuz i have ADD and didn't watch it thru.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

awesome online game

i don't come to this site too often anymore, but i came specifically to review this game... awesome work, loads of fun, great animations for headshots and legshots. i've played through a few times the last couple days... a little on the easy/short side, but fun and rewarding.

make a sequel.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

really a lot of fun

great job, and you got a functional and streamlined high scores list!! you deserve a medal for that haha
for a game with this little to do, 8's a great score. good shit.

Weapon Board! Weapon Board!

good idea, i guess

i haven't seen a shotgun that looked like that, though. needs better music (this sounded like fairy shit, literally) and stuff.

flash-man04 responds:

Thanks, lol custom shotgun :p. I like the zelda music, its funny!

Ballad of the lost whales Ballad of the lost whales

weird

very unique... weird, but kinda good.

WE BE NIGGAHS! WE BE NIGGAHS!

that was ite

u jus sed nigga a little too much. realize as long as our skin is white, we cant fuck with that too deep. i'm on your side more than i'm on fuckin ignorant hatin white peoples' sides tho.

Choose Your Destiny Choose Your Destiny

not bad

a little OD on the samples from MK... the new game one was kinda silly and some of the names werent so great. but the crucial line sounds ill, choose your destiny. if i were you i woulda just left it with no other vocals than that, and a little less at that. what program u use tho? i got fruityloops but it aint so good with shit like vocal samples.

School-Soldier responds:

I use Garageband, and a mic on my computer. But yeah, the vocals are sketchy I know, but not bad for a first eh?

Thanks for the review!